What is PHP
PHP is an open-source, interpreted and scripting programming language. It is a server-side scripting language. PHP is an acronym for “Hypertext Preprocessor”.
What is PHP?
- PHP is a server-side scripting language.
- PHP is an open-source scripting language.
- PHP is an interpreted language.
- PHP is an object-oriented language.
- PHP scripts execute much faster
thanmany other scripting languages.
- PHP will run on Apache and IIS servers.
- PHP is platform independent.
- PHP is easy to learn.