I’m Mishel Shaji
I am a programming enthusiast, software developer and trainer from India. I currently work at CTS Infotech as a software developer and trainer
I started this website as a place to document everything I learned so far.
- 1997 – I made my parents smile.
- 2009 – Created my first E-Mail address (My brother created it for me).
- 2010 – I used a computer for the first time, Played my first computer game.
- 2011 – Used the internet for the first time.
- 2013 – I graduate from high school.
- 2014 – I bought a violin (
I ❤ it).🎻
- 2015 – I bought my first computer, Wrote my first Hello World C program. 💻
- 2016 – Started creating my personal assistant application Jarvis.
- 2017 – My first talk with Jarvis.
- 2018 – I got my first job, Installed Jarvis on my windows machine, Started this website.
What else I like
- Computer: HP 245 G5 running on Windows 10
- Host: GoDaddy, Microsoft Azure
- Editor: Visual Studio Code, Atom, Sublime Text
- CMS: WordPress
- Favorite platform: Windows (I ❤ Windows)
- Fav. Language/ Framework: C# (.NET)
Plan for 2019
- Learn Node.js
- Learn Angular Js.
- Learn more of Python.
Send me a message
Or give a feedback.